Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
FS: cheap messenger bag

• BikeHut Messenger Bag
    Unused, well padded with waist strap for added stability.
    £4

TSG Helmet
    Flat black colour. Used for a few months, no drops!
    Size L/XL
    £8

On-One Merino zip top - sold to Gabo
    Altura Night Vison Jacket - sold to George
    Moray Messenger Bag - sold to DD_10

Also got some other bits for sale: Bush micro hifi, Evil Knievel windup stunt set, subbuteo football game. All £10 each if anybody interested.
  • Shame you didn't get on with the fixed, gumtree is probably a good place to move that, mention the extra value of the tyres as marathons are never cheap.
  • I did put it on there first, but then removed it so I could advertise it here instead. Figure I'd rather give first refusal (and a cheaper deal) to someone from the Forums.

Did toy with keeping it flipped and just riding freewheel, but do I really need another bike lol.
  • I'd take the Moray bag off you hands. Will send pm.
  • DD_10 said:

I'd take the Moray bag off you hands. Will send pm.

No worries, will reply once you send the pm.
  • Pm will follow this evening - looking at this on my phone just now and can't work out how to pm via the mobile version!
  • I'll take the on one jersey. pm sent.
  • Will text you in the morning :)
  • Yo man, well interested in the bikehut bag and the jacket... ta
  • How big are the tyres on the folder? I wonder if I could put nobblies on and turn it into a novelty cross bike
  • euan said:

How big are the tyres on the folder? I wonder if I could put nobblies on and turn it into a novelty cross bike

Bike in my garage just now but online it says 20x1.75. From memory clearance wasn't too bad. Would certainly make a different kind of cross bike!

• Stick some slicks on it and go racing.

• Price dropped on folding bike before sticking it up on Gumtree this weekend.
  • Bike still available as well as the other bits :)
  • Price of Flyer dropped to £150, looking for a quick sale now so a big bargain for somebody!
  • First post updated with remaining items.