Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
All users please note, we will soon be migrating the forum to Microcosm. Please head over to the "Migration to Microcosm" thread for some important information regarding this migration in particular the part about your email address.
FS: cheap messenger bag

• BikeHut Messenger Bag
    Unused, well padded with waist strap for added stability.
    £4

TSG Helmet
    Flat black colour. Used for a few months, no drops!
    Size L/XL
    £8

On-One Merino zip top - sold to Gabo
    Altura Night Vison Jacket - sold to George
    Moray Messenger Bag - sold to DD_10

Also got some other bits for sale: Bush micro hifi, Evil Knievel windup stunt set, subbuteo football game. All £10 each if anybody interested.
  • Shame you didn't get on with the fixed, gumtree is probably a good place to move that, mention the extra value of the tyres as marathons are never cheap.
  • I did put it on there first, but then removed it so I could advertise it here instead. Figure I'd rather give first refusal (and a cheaper deal) to someone from the Forums.

Did toy with keeping it flipped and just riding freewheel, but do I really need another bike lol.
  • I'd take the Moray bag off you hands. Will send pm.
  • DD_10 said:

I'd take the Moray bag off you hands. Will send pm.

No worries, will reply once you send the pm.
  • Pm will follow this evening - looking at this on my phone just now and can't work out how to pm via the mobile version!
  • I'll take the on one jersey. pm sent.
  • Will text you in the morning :)
  • Yo man, well interested in the bikehut bag and the jacket... ta
  • How big are the tyres on the folder? I wonder if I could put nobblies on and turn it into a novelty cross bike
  • euan said:

How big are the tyres on the folder? I wonder if I could put nobblies on and turn it into a novelty cross bike

Bike in my garage just now but online it says 20x1.75. From memory clearance wasn't too bad. Would certainly make a different kind of cross bike!

• Stick some slicks on it and go racing.

• Price dropped on folding bike before sticking it up on Gumtree this weekend.
  • Bike still available as well as the other bits :)
  • Price of Flyer dropped to £150, looking for a quick sale now so a big bargain for somebody!
  • First post updated with remaining items.